"C & C" seizing on Innovation & Opportunity, is a recently opened Inn located in Yangshuo. Our Inn is in the West part of town on a quiet and convenient street near West Street. We have 17 rooms of various types that may appeal to a variety of guests. In accordance with different customer’s needs, we have standard double and triple rooms, as well as six bed dorm rooms. Rooms with Western-style toilets are available and wireless network covers the whole building. Each room is equipped with heating and cooling air-conditioning, private bathroom, cable TV (Excluding the dorms). The inn's facilities meet the standards of the International Youth Hostel League (IYHL). We, as a group, can speak Chinese, English and Cantonese. The multilingual staff communicates with enthusiasm and they are also travelers which helps them understand the needs of fellow travelers. C&C Inn and its respectful staff do their best to keep your travels pleasant and your daily itineraries running smoothly.
Whether you want to relax with a hot cup of tea in the morning, or just gasp with amazement at the beautifully lit mountains at night, the roof of our six story Inn provides an excellent view of the city and its cliff shaped mountains. With Yangshuo Park only a few blocks away, the C&C Inn is sure to provide the most scenic and relaxing stay in Yangshuo available.
7:30 pm every Tuesday, guests are welcome to join us in eating local foods, chatting with the staff, exchanging travel experiences, and enjoying the company of locals and travelers.
From Yangshuo bus station there are many buses heading to various touristic locations including a shuttle to Xingping (45 minutes away) daily from 06:00 to 19:30 every 15 minutes for 7 Yuan.
C&C Inn also provides bicycle rentals. Renting a bike is a great way to visit many villages near to Yangshuo that do not have a scheduled bus. Walking, riding a bicycle, or taking a bamboo raft down the river are only a few of the possible ways you can experience the scenery around Yangshuo.
Booking a room at the C & C Inn
There are several ways you can book a room / bed:
To ensure that we provide you with accurate and quality services, please provide the following information:
1) Name and nationality
2) Required room / bed type
3) Date of arrival and intended duration of stay
4) If you need Airport pick-up, we can order a taxi to pick you up. Please provide your flight number and expected time of arrival.
5) If you need a rental car, please provide your estimated time of arrival in Yangshuo bus station and contact info.
You will receive your reply within 24 hours of booking, so try to book in advance.
Check in begins at 12:00. Your reservation will be held until 18:00 unless you provide a later arrival time to the Inn in advance. Without advanced notification the Inn may give your room to walk in guests.
Free services we provide:
Yangshuo bus station pick up (please notify us)
Air conditioners and room heaters
Satellite TV (Dorms excluded)
Tour partnering arrangements
Book exchange (travel guide books in English)
Local Tourist Map
24-hour hot water supply
Rooftop view of Yangshuo
Telephone (international and domestic) long distance (charges apply)
Airport Shuttle Service
Car, taxi, bicycle, motorcycle rentals
Western-style breakfast and coffee
Tourism, attractions booking service
Booking bus, train, air tickets
Fax, print, scan
C & C Inn features weekly activities:
(Tuesday) Group Hike
(Friday) Salad PARTY
(Sunday) C & C Cultural Exchange Day
The famous West Street (A 4 minute walk from the hostel)
The beautiful Lijiang River (A 3 minute walk from the hostel)
Yangshuo bus station (A 7 minute walk from the hostel)
Yangshuo Park (A 7 minute walk from the hostel)
Nearby Restaurants (A 2 minute walk from the hostel)
Yangshuo local market (A 5 minute walk from the hostel )
Yangshuo large market (A 7 minute walk from the hostel)
Yangshuo fruit wholesale market (A 15 minute walk from the hostel)
Construction Bank (A 6 minute walk from the hostel)
Industrial and Commercial Bank (A 8 minute walk from the hostel)
Bank of China (A 8 minute walk from the hostel)
Hospital (800 m)
How to find C & C Inn
1, From the Guilin train station to Yangshuo:
From the Guilin Railway Station (do not cross the road), turn right and walk for two minutes where you will see the bus to Yangshuo. The bus to Yangshuo takes nearly a half hour or so, the price is 18 yuan / person and the bus leaves every 10 mins with the last bus being at 23:00. It is best to bring your bags on the bus as theft is not unheard of on this bus. The front of the bus is most likely the safest location to sit because the driver is your best source of security.
2) Taxis: Contact C&C reception in advance to arrange for pick up service.
2, From the Guilin Airport to Yangshuo:
1) The airport bus: For 20 yuan / person take the airport bus to the Civil Aviation Building, get off and take a taxi from the Civil Aviation Building to Guilin Bus Terminal or Train Station for about 10 yuan. From here take the bus to Yangshuo.
2) Taxis: Contact C&C reception in advance to arrange for pick up service.
3, from the Yangshuo bus station to the C & C Inn:
1 From the bus station
Exit to the west onto Diecui Rd. and turn north (right) follow this road, for approximately 1km, until you past the leisure Inn Yangshuo. On far side of the Leisure Inn Yanghuo you will see an alley on the north side of the road. Turn into the alley and proceed for 50m until you see the C&C Inn. 42 Fu Qian Xiang
On occasion a bus may drop you off at a gas station on the intersection of Pantao Rd. and Jingfeng Rd. if this happens go southeast on Pantao Rd for 800m until you reach a traffic circle. Turn north on to Diecui road and follow the above directions.
2, From Longtou Hill Dock:
Exit the dock onto Bingjiang Rd. and head south (left) for 400m and turn west (right) on to Diecui Rd. Continue on Diecui Rd. for 300m at this time you will see and alley on the north (right) side of the street. Turn into the alley and proceed for 50m until you see the C&C Inn. 42 Fu Qian Xiang.
1. Dorms are priced per person, while all other prices are for the entire room.
3. Members and non-members can book a room, please fill select "members" of the reservation number and "non-member" of the reservation number, travelers inn when you will check each and every member of the membership card, if the number of the order does not match the actual situation of the inn will make income as the amount of the price difference.
4. The Inn’s pricing is subject to change during peak season and holidays.
5. The Inn has a coed policy, but if the room arrangement does not fit your specific requirements, please specify when booking.
6. In order to receive a refund, please make any cancellations at least 24 hours previous to your expected arrival.
7. C&C Inn caters to younger travelers as it is not equipped with to support people that may need extra assistance. With 5 floors and no elevator, it is necessary to be able to use the stairs. The Inn can make special arrangements upon request if booked well in advance.
8. Check in starts at 1400. Guests are to be checked out by 1200. A fee may apply if late checkout or early check in is needed. To avoid this fee please let the Inn know as far in advance as possible if special arrangements need to be made.
9. If the number of guests (older then 12) is greater than the rooms capacity the guests can suggest an extra bed. The Inn will need to be notified when the reservation is made. For the comfort of other guests, the Inn has the right to refuse to allow any persons over the age of 12 to share a bed.