€100 per night
€100 per night
Dubrovnik Apartments Lapad, Dubrovnik, Croatia

Dubrovnik Apartments Lapad

Dubrovnik, Croatia - N. I M. Pucica 6

No reviews

Be the first!   Write a review

Description - Apartment

Dubrovnik-Apartments are settled in a peaceful part of Lapad Bay, in close proximity to the sea. From the ‘old town’ it takes around 10 minutes to reach it by car or by bus. One side of the house has a view of the sea, and the other side, of a little pine forest.
There is a beach close to the front of the house, with a lovely terrace for laying in the sun, for our guests only. In the shady backyard our guests can enjoy in opened Jacuzzi, sauna and terrace.

The space
  • Property type: Apartment
  • Guest apt units: 4
  • Year built: 2002
  • Renovated: 2008
  • Public classification: 4
Apartment accommodations

Lowest price available: €100

Apartment Double Studio
  • Check-in: 1:00pm
  • Check-out: 11:00am

Apartment amenities

Age restrictions Airport pickup Beach Car rental Elevator/lift not available Express checkout Hot tub Linen included Movie rentals Pets not allowed Sauna Smoking permitted WIFI (extra charge)

Room amenities

Studio apartments size is 35 m2. The suite has one large room divided in bedroom and living-room, completely furnished. Separated are kitchen with dining table and bathroom. It is suitable for two persons. The sea view from the balcony reaches the whole Lapad bay.

Apartment size is 50 m2. The apartment has sleeping room with double bed and living-room with sofa for 2 persons, completely furnished. Separated are kitchen with dining table and bathroom. It is suitable for four persons. From terrace view is partly sea view and park view.

A/C climate control Balconies Coffee/tea maker Cribs available Hairdryer Microwave Mini-bar Movie rental Ocean view rooms Private bathroom Showers without bath Smoking rooms Television Television (cable/satellite) VCR/DVD WIFI


Neighborhood

Dubrovnik-Apartments are settled in a peaceful part of Lapad Bay, in close proximity to the sea. From the ‘old town’ it takes around 10 minutes to reach it by car or by bus. One side of the house has a view of the sea, and the other side, of a little pine forest.
There is a beach close to the front of the house, with a lovely terrace for laying in the sun, for our guests only. In the shady backyard our guests can enjoy in opened Jacuzzi, sauna and terrace.

Points of interest
  • Old town 10 min
  • Beach 10 m

Food and drink
Eating out
Restaurants
Many restaurants in 5 min. walking

Policies
Price details

€100 - 120 per night

Credit cards accepted on location: VisaVisa ElectronMasterCardAmerican ExpressMaestro UK

Booking and cancellation policy

Unless otherwise specified, booking payments are non-refundable.

With credit card guarantee payment is on the day of coming.
For canceling the reservation 60 before coming we charge 20%, to 30 days before we charge 30% of total amount, to 21 day 50% of total amount, to 14 days 70% of total amount , for 7 days and less we charge 100% of total amount.

Location - Apartment

N. I M. Pucica 6
Dubrovnik
Dubrovačko-Neretvanska (Dubrovačko-Neretvanska Županija)
Croatia  20000

Latitude: 42.64293, Longitude: 18.1077

How to get there

In Lapad bay, when you come to the main beach, find Hotel Kompas and then go stright near the sea in small street which is walking zone, that is our street N. i M. Pucica 6 we are.

Nearest airport: DBV Dubrovnik 25 km