Instant World Booking is the owner and operator of this site (InstantWorldBooking.com). Instant World Booking understands that privacy and security are important and we are strongly committed to protecting the privacy and security of our customers and website visitors. We have been processing online reservations since 2004 and have always placed the security of our online transactions and our customers' personal information and billing details as our top priority.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
Our primary goal in collecting personal information is to provide you with a smooth, efficient experience with your reservation or other Service you request. In order for us process your reservation we will ask you for certain information, such as your name, your email address, your booking details, and payment information. We need your payment information so we can guarantee your reservation at confirmation. This information is necessary for the adequate performance of the Service you request from us, and to allow us to comply with legal obligations. Without it, we may not be able to provide you with all the requested Services.
We also collect certain information from the device you use to access our website, such as your IP address, what browser you use and what type of device you are using. In addition to the information that we collect ourselves, we sometimes receive information that is collected on our behalf by third parties, such as when you see an Instant World Booking advertisement displayed on a third party site.
For service providers creating a listing and using our travel agency and other marketing services, we may ask you to provide additional information, which may include identity verification, business authentication, and certain financial information (like your bank account or receiving account information) in order to facilitate the processing of payments.
1. Information you choose to give us
Most of the personal data that we collect about you will be information that you have given to us yourself.
- Account - If you set up an account with our Service, we will store details of your username and password, your settings preferences (e.g. language, currency, location), your past reservations, and other optional information you submit in forms on our Service.
- Reservation Details - When you make a reservation we will ask you for information that we need in order to process the reservation. This will include your name, nationality, gender, mobile or other phone number (if you want to receive a confirmation by SMS message), payment details, and your email address.
- Email address - You provide your email address in connection with any reservation or Service you request from us. Your email address will be used to communicate with you regarding your reservation, transaction, or Service you request from Instant World Booking. This may also include any followup communications necessary for the optimal functioning of the Service requested. Without it, we may not be able to provide the requested Service.
- Reviews - If you leave a review in relation to your stay at a property, this will be linked to your account on our Service, which means we will treat it as containing your personal data.
- Email Marketing - When we collect your email address we will record your preferences regarding receipt of marketing emails from us in relation to our own products and services and those of third parties.
- Location Data - If you enable location services on your device and perform a search using your current location or view map directions from your location, we may record your location. We may also use your IP address to determine your approximate location when you make a reservation or use our Service.
- Address book contacts - You may choose to provide address book contacts, for the purpose of inviting your contacts to use our Service.
- Other information - You may otherwise choose to provide us information when you fill in a form, conduct a search, update or add information to your Instant World Booking Account, respond to surveys, post to community forums, participate in promotions, or use other features of our Service.
2. Information we automatically collect from your use of our Website and Service
When you use our website and Service, we automatically collect information, including personal information, about the services you use and how you use them. This information is necessary for the adequate performance of the Service you request from us, to enable us to comply with legal obligations and given our legitimate interest in being able to provide and improve the functionalities of the Service.
- Geo-location Information - When you use certain features of our Service, we may collect information about your location as determined through data such as your IP address or mobile device's GPS to offer you an improved user experience. Most mobile devices allow you to control or disable the use of location services for applications in the device's settings menu.
- Usage and Device Information - We may collect information about your interactions with the Service such as the pages or content you view, your searches for service provider listings, bookings you have made, and other actions on our Service. We may also automatically collect log data and device information when you access and use our Service, even if you have not created an account or logged in. This information may include, among other things: details about how you've used our Service, IP address, access dates and times, hardware and software information, device information, device event information, unique identifiers, cookie data, and the pages you've viewed or engaged with before or after using our Service.
- Payment Transaction Information - We collect information related to your payment transactions through our Service, including the payment instrument used, date and time, payment amount, and other related transaction details. This information is necessary for the adequate performance of the contract between you and Instant World Booking and to allow for the Service you requested.
3. Information We Collect from Third Parties
Although we mainly collect information directly from you, there are circumstances where we collect information from third party sources.
- Affiliates - We operate an affiliate program under which third parties advertise our website or Service on our behalf. If you click on one of those advertisements you are directed to our website using a technology that allows us to understand which affiliate referred you. We then track if you make a booking, and if you do we attribute that booking to the affiliate for the purposes of paying them a commission. However, we don't provide the affiliate with any personal information in relation to you.
HOW DO WE USE INFORMATION WE COLLECT?
We primarily use your personal data to process your reservations and provide you with the Service you request from us. We may also use your personal data for a number of other reasons, such as tailoring advertisements and marketing emails so they are relevant to you, monitoring your use of our websites and Service to help us make improvements, and to provide the additional services that we make available on our website.
- Reservations - We use your personal data in order to process bookings with travel service providers, and to let you manage your bookings through our Service. Where we process personal data for this purpose we will do so either on the basis that we have a contractual duty to do so, or on the basis of our legitimate interests in providing the booking service. We provide the information you submit in the confirmation process to the travel service provider. This is so they will know who you are and when you will be arriving. We provide your name, gender (if available), phone number, credit or debit card or billing details, and the details of your booking. We supply your email address as well to facilitate communication. The service provider requires this information to guarantee a confirmed booking from you. The guarantee may involve the service provider verifying, authorizing, or charging a deposit to your credit or debit card, in accordance with their stated booking policies. All travel service providers we facilitate reservations for have agreed to our Terms and Conditions and accept this Privacy & Security Policy. We never provide any of your personal information, including payment details, to any third party outside of the specific reservation process that you initiate. By using our Service, you expressly agree to such usage of your personally identifiable information.
- Emails and Notifications - We send reservation confirmations and other information about your reservation to your email address. This is part of the ordinary reservation process, and you agree that we will communicate with you for this purpose via email or other contact information you provide. We may also provide status updates, notifications, and other relevant information about your reservation or the Service you request, to your email.
Where we have collected your email address in the context of providing you with our Service, and you have not opted out of receiving email marketing, we may send you emails that we think will be useful to you. This may include our regular newsletter, special offers, travel tips, customer surveys and information about products and services offered by us. If you have given your consent, we may send you offers from selected third parties. These emails may include advertising that has been tailored using other information that we hold about you. You may opt out of receiving email messages at any time by clicking on the link provided in the email messages. Although when we send you an email or notification this may in certain circumstances be on the basis of your consent, for all other purposes our processing of your personal data in connection with those emails or notifications is on the basis of our legitimate interests in ensuring that our advertising is effective.
For service providers, contributors, and all other users of this website, or any service provided by Instant World Booking, you agree that we will communicate with you about the website and services you use via your email address or other contact information you provide. We never provide any of your personal information, including payment details, to any third party outside of the basic requirements of the services you use.
For all users, you may also opt-in or expressly subscribe to receive occasional email, or other communications via your contact information, to inform you of services, products, features, and promotions. You have the right to opt-out of any or all marketing communications or any optional informational communications from Instant World Booking. This can be accomplished by using the unsubscribe link or instructions provided in our emails or on this website. You also have the right to request that Instant World Booking remove your account and personally identifiable information entirely.
CREDIT CARD SECURITY
Instant World Booking collects your credit or debit card information to confirm your reservation or other travel service-related transaction. We adhere to the Data Security Standard (DSS) published by the Payment Card Industry Security Standards Council (PCI SSC). The PCI SSC was founded by the major card brands (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, JCB International), who all require compliance with these standards. The PCI DSS is a set of comprehensive requirements for enhancing cardholder account data security. Compliance ensures the highest level of security possible in handling your personal credit or debit card account information.
The cardholder account information you provide is protected in accordance with the PCI DSS. Your account information is used to make charges associated with your reservation or service transaction. It is also transmitted to the travel service provider to guarantee your reservation. The transmission of your cardholder account information is encrypted and protected according to the standards and practices described in this Privacy & Security Policy.
IS MY INFORMATION SECURE?
Instant World Booking uses advanced industry practices to safeguard the confidentiality of your personally identifiable information. Instant World Booking treats data as an asset that must be protected against loss and unauthorized access. We employ many different security techniques to protect such data, including encryption utilizing a technology called SSL (Secure Sockets Layer).
When you book a reservation, sign in, or update your personal membership information, Instant World Booking automatically encrypts your personal information in transit from your computer to our server using the Secure Sockets Layer protocol (SSL) with the industry's highest available encryption key length. There are billions of possible key combinations, and only one of them works. So, it is almost impossible for an unauthorized party trying to intercept the information to find the right key, even if equipped with the best computers. This means your confidential information, as well as your credit or debit card transaction, is safe according to the highest level of security globally available on the internet.
REVIEWS, COMMENTS AND SOCIAL CONTENT
We offer you the opportunity to post reviews of third party travel service providers, whose services you have used. Additionally, we may offer other opportunities to provide commentary and social interactive content. Whenever you provide us with a review, commentary or other social interactive contect, we may include the information you provide on our websites and on selected partner sites.
Instant World Booking makes no representations or warranties with regard to the sufficiency of these security measures. Neither Instant World Booking nor any of its owners, directors, employees, affiliates, or other representatives shall be responsible for any damages that result from a lapse in compliance with this Privacy & Security Policy because of a security breach, technical malfunction or or any other problem associated with privacy or security. Instant World Booking shall not be liable in respect of any claims, demands, damages, losses, or expenses arising out of or in connection with the use and/or dissemination of personal information relating to you in accordance with this Privacy & Security Policy and your consent.
CHANGES TO THIS PRIVACY & SECURITY POLICY
For more information, please see the Instant World Booking Terms & Conditions.
Any questions, please contact:
Instant World Booking
223 Wall Street
New York 11743-2060 USA