Rezervasyon ve iptal politikası
Aksi belirtilmedikçe, rezervasyon ödemeleri iade yapılmaz.
Hereby, The Connection Hostel Albergue da Juventude Ltda., located in Benvinda Aparecida de Abreu Leme St., 105 – Santana, São Paulo - SP, 02038-010, bearer of CNPJ under No. 18.047.890.0001-52, sets forth the terms of this contract and the conditions below expressed:
1. All guests must present a valid government issued ID at check-in (e.g. Drivers license, ID or passport).
1.1. Children under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian. Otherwise, the guest must present the authorization and a copy of the identity of the responsible at the check-in time.
2. Guest check-in time is 2:00 p.m.. If rooms are requested prior to check-in time, early arrivals will be accommodated only when rooms become available and will be subject to a fee (see notes below).
3. Guest check-out is 12 noon. Guests must present themselves at the reception. Late check-outs after this time are subjected to a fee (see notes below) as well as availability.
3.1. When checking-out, it’s up to the guest to take all of his belongings of the room.
3.2. Hostel staff can store luggage until midnight of the check-out day on a complimentary basis for those guests who have checked out, but are not yet departing the Hostel. Passed this time, the guest will be charged a 10,00 BRL fee per day for each volume.
3.3. If the guest has not taken his belongings of the room after the check-out time, the Hostel staff has full autonomy to move their luggage to the reception and the guest will be subject to the fees in sub item 3.2.
4. Included in room rate: (a) breakfast, served from 7 a.m. to 10 a.m.; (b) use of a bed per person; (c) bed linen; (d) internet access via Wi-fi or computers; (e) touristic support; (f) community kitchen; (g) TV lounge and (h) game room.
5. Every guest is obliged to: (a) make proper use of the premises, furniture and bedding of the contractor; (b) maintain a morally reputable posture; (c) respect the hostel internal regulations and to (d) respect the terms set forth herein.
6. In case of cancellation of this agreement, there will be no refund (nor partial or total) due to the reservation.
7. The hostel shall not be responsible for losses by guests or any other party due to theft, damage to, or disappearance of equipment or other personal property, it being specifically acknowledged that such equipment and property is not under the care, custody, or control of the hostel.
7.1. We have lockers for added security and comfort of guests and padlocks for sale.
8. If there is damage to the hostel (breaking objects, loss and others) by the guest, compete to the guest the payment of the replacement value.
9. If the key(s) of private rooms and locked rooms for groups if lost, it will be charged a fee of 20,00 BRL of the responsible user.
10. Smoking and consuming food and drinks in the closed areas of the hostel is not permitted.
11. Alcoholic beverages from outside the hostel are not allowed.
12. It will be allowed the consumption of alcoholic beverages sold by the establishment.
Permanence fee: Up to 4 hours, it’ll be charged 10,00 BRL. Up to 8 hours, it’ll be charged 20,00 BRL. After 8 hours, it’ll be charged a daily rate. These fees are doubled for private rooms.