The B&B is situeted in a flat at the first floor of an old building in Via Sicilia, in the historical centre of the city between Via Veneto, the Federico Fellini’s famous street, with its exclusive shops and the wonderful Villa Borghese with its peaceful green . It has 6 rooms with private bathroom.
The central locationa allow you to easly reach on foot manly of the sights and monuments of Rome:
Borghese museum, Fontana di Trevi, Piazza di Spagna (The Spanish Steps), Foro Romano and Colosseo (archeological area of Roman age), Vatican museum and Vatican city-San Pietro.
The elegance of the area will give you an unforgettable atmosphere for relaxing yourself and enjoying yourself in the wonderful place. Nearby the B&B you can find:
1. Two underground station: Underground Linea A: Barberini and Spagna;
2. Many bus lines which link up with the rest of the city:
3. Shuttle to the airport Leonardo Da Vinci - available on reservation
4. Taxi parking on Via Veneto
5. Paying parking areas onVia Sicilia, Via Sardegna and Ludovisi Borghese.