THB 1,400 per natt
THB 1,400 per natt
The Regent Silom Hotel Bangkok, Bangkok, Thailand

The Regent Silom Hotel Bangkok

Bangkok, Thailand - 60/ 15 Soi Silom 2, Silom Road, Suriyawong

Ingen anmeldelser

Vær den første!   Skrive en omtale

Beskrivelse - Hotel

Welcome to The Regent Silom, the affordable hotel in the heart of Bangkok, Silom area. All comfortable guestrooms at The Regent are provided all common facilities for a comfortable stay for both Leisure and Business Traveler with our comprehensive services to fulfill your journey.

The Regent Hotel is located in Silom area with a few step walk in to BTS Sky train station and MRT. Guest can conveniently access to all major points of interests and Bangkok Tourist Attractions.

Hotel Services & Facilities

  24 Hours Reception / Front Desk
  Complimentary Wireless Internet 24 Hours
  Internet Access at Lobby Area 60 THB / An Hour
  Coffee Shop & Restaurant
  Spa & Thai Traditional Massage
  24 Hours Security Service
  Elevator
  Currency Exchange

  • The Regent Silom Hotel Bangkok, Bangkok, Thailand, Thailand hoteller og herberger
  • The Regent Silom Hotel Bangkok, Bangkok, Thailand, Få reiseruter og hvordan du kommer dit i Bangkok
Verdensrommet
  • Eiendomstype: Hotel
  • Hotel rom / enheter: 42
  • År bygget: 2005
  • Offentlig klassifisering: 3
Hotel innkvartering

Laveste pris tilgjengelig: THB 1,400 (Thai Baht)

Deluxe Room (type B) Double Single Standard Suite Twin
  • Innsjekking etter: 2:00pm
  • Sjekk ut før: noon

Hotel fasiliteter

24-hr front desk Currency exchange Elevator/lift Gay friendly Laundry/valet service Luggage carriers Open 24 Hours Pets not allowed Restaurant on site Spa Voltage converters WIFI (free)

Romfasiliteter

Deluxe Room (Type A) All Deluxe Rooms (Type A) are featured with Twin or Double Bed for single or double used, approximately 25 sqm. room size of each. All Deluxe Type A are equipped with Private Shower Room and windows can be opened. Standard Features: - Sony flat-screen TV -International satellite and cable - Air Conditioner - Refrigerator - Private Shower Room with Electric water heater -Toiletries - Dressing table - Closet - Drawer - Windows open - Complimentary Two bottles of water - Complementary Wireless Internet access 24 hours - Complimentary 10% Discount Coupon for Thai Traditional Massage

Deluxe Room (Type B) All Deluxe Rooms (Type B) are featured with Twin or Double Bed for single or double used, approximately 25 sqm. room size of each. Window in all Deluxe Type B can’t be opened but specially equipped with Private Bathroom with Shower and Bathtub. Standard Features: - Sony flat-screen TV -International satellite and cable - Air Conditioner - Refrigerator - Private Bathroom with Electric water heater - Bathtub with Shower - Toiletries - Dressing table - Closet - Drawer - Complimentary Two bottles of water - Complementary Wireless Internet access 24 hours - Complimentary 10% Discount Coupon for Thai Traditional Massage

A/C climate control Ensuite Maid service daily Mini-bar Non-smoking rooms Private bathroom Refrigerator Showers without bath Smoking rooms Television Toiletries Voltage converters WIFI


Nabolag

The Regent Hotel is located in Silom area with a few step walk in to BTS Sky train station and MRT. Guest can conveniently access to all major points of interests and Bangkok Tourist Attractions.

Interessepunkt
  • Patpong Night Plazar (0. 5 km.)
  • Suanlum Night Brazar (2 km.)
  • MBK Shopping Center (3 km.)

Mat og drikke
Spise i huset
Bug & Bee
Bug & Bee offers relaxing seating to enjoy fun and creative fusion food and drinks.

Politikk
Prisdetaljer

THB 1,400 - 1,445 per natt (Thai Baht)

Room rate is inclusive of Breakfast, Free Wireless Internet, Service Charge and VAT.

Kredittkort godtas på stedet: VisaMasterCard

Booking og avbestillingsregler

Med mindre annet er angitt, kan bestillingsbetalinger ikke refunderes.

Deposit 10% should be paid to Instantworld and pay the remaining 90% at the hotel upon arrival.

Cancellation & No Show Policy
-Cancellation notice should notify to the hotel by e mail or fax at least 3 day prior to the arrival date.
-Failure to comply with Full Booking Amount will be charged for Late Cancellation, Non arrival guest or No Show.
-Non refundable will be made for Early Check out.

Plassering - Hotel

60/ 15 Soi Silom 2, Silom Road, Suriyawong
Bangkok
Bangkok (Krung Thep Mahanakhon)
Thailand  10500

Breddegrad: 13.72482, Lengdegrad: 100.52409

Hvordan komme seg dit

The Regent Silom Hotel is situated in Silom Soi 2 (BTS Saladaeng Sky train Station) with direct access 45 minutes from Suvarnaphoomi (BKK) International Airport.

Nærmeste flyplass: Bangkok International Airport (45 Minutes)