A boutique B&B in historic Shelburne, Vermont, the Heart of the Village Inn is that rare retreat that effortlessly balances rich history with modern-day services and amenities, immediately putting guests at ease. “This is NOT your old school stuffy B&B!” rave travelers who have met its gracious fun-loving young-at-heart Innkeepers Rose and Anatoly and enjoyed happy memorable experiences. Tucked within the 19th century Queen Anne Victorian and its rustic, romantic Carriage House are nine individually decorated guest rooms where delightful architectural details and antique furnishings happily coexist with tasteful modern touches. Whether you are in town for graduations, weddings, concerts, cheese or beer festivals, you are in for a treat when you stay at this Inn.
REASONS TO STAY
Situated in one of the most attractive locations in the Burlington VT area, the Heart of the Village Inn is the ideal base for exploring Shelburne and the Lake Champlain Valley and everything Vermont has to offer within a day trip distance!
* The closest accommodations to Shelburne Museum & Ben & Jerry's Concerts On The Green - just a short walk!
* Several eclectic restaurants, antiques & art galleries and shopping options around the block! A quintessential Vermont country store, a local wine & coffee spot, an acclaimed Chef's store and cooking school, a craft jeweler, beauty salons, the list goes on!
* A short drive to the majestic Inn at Shelburne Farms, Vermont Teddy Bear Factory, Shelburne Vineyard and other wineries and breweries, sugarhouses, hiking trails, and more!
Stay at the Heart and enjoy unique features to enhance your stay:
* Modern amenities ranging from secure keyless entry system to updated private bathrooms to mini fridges to USB charging outlets, to more!
* Complimentary air-conditioning and heating (available on a seasonal basis)
* Complimentary welcome drink during regular check-in hours (must be 21+)
* Early/late check-in and late check-out options
* Complimentary gourmet breakfast, custom made just for you with locally-sourced ingredients
* Complimentary locally made gourmet chocolates
* Complimentary limited daily housekeeping
* Complimentary coffee & tea self-service
* Complimentary high-speed Wi-Fi access
* Complimentary unassigned self-parking in private parking lot
* Complimentary Shelburne Vineyard wine tasting coupons
* Complimentary Shelburne Museum admission discounts
Surprise yourself at the #1 B&B in Shelburne, VT (as rated on TripAdvisor). Check out other guests' glowing reviews of their experiences on Facebook, TripAdvisor and Google+!