Lets celebrate together by making these few changes in our own lifestyle! I put together a list of 10 ways, but there are literally hundreds of ways actually!
1) Change your light bulbs to fluorescent bulbs, they last longer & use less energy.
2) Recycle, Recycle, Recycle! As much plastic, paper, glass & cans as possible! All over the world there are recycling bins.
3) Invest in a set of canvas bags. I did & will never go back to plastic grocery bags again! Even when I travel!
4) Buy rechargeable batteries for devices used frequently. My camera & phone for instance I use rechargeable for & I’ve saved a lot of money!
5) Avoid disposable products, such as plates, cups, napkins and cutlery. Use reusable towels and dishwashing cloths in place of paper towels and disposable dish sponges.
6) Shower instead of Baths: Showers use less water. Don’t forget to install an efficient showerhead.
7) Install low flush toilets. These use 1.6 gallons per flush, instead of 3.5 gallons, cutting water consumption by more than half.
8) Double side your printing and give scrap paper to the kids or turn it into note paper for the phone table.
9) Turn off your computer every day! It might not sound like much, but it does add up!
10) And finally, my favorite…try riding your bike or just walk to the store/post office/ your Church, ect. Not only does it Let the car contribute less to the atmosphere, but its a great way for us to get into shape!
Together, we can do this & make the World a better place, not only for us but for generations to come!